FLARE cannot detect smoke nor CO, as the device is mounted to the wall instead of the ceiling. We are working on an extension in the form of a separate device that will function as a smoke and CO detector, to be released in 2017.
Articles in this section
- What if someone breaks in?
- What do the LED ring colours mean?
- What does FLARE is offline mean?
- Can I change the alarm tone and volume on FLARE?
- Can I integrate FLARE into other home systems?
- How can I make sure FLARE remains active while I am on vacation?
- Can FLARE detect smoke?
- Do my FLARE communicate with each other?