As the process of recognizing your face and voice is different in every room (due to light, echo, etc.) you should repeat the face- and voice setup in order for FLARE to understand its new surroundings and to recognize anyone entering that location. But please do not change the WiFi network yet.
Articles in this section
- I want to place my FLARE elsewhere, what should I do?
- How does the Secret Phrase work?
- I occasionally wear glasses: Should I do the face recognition setup with and without glasses?
- I'm moving: Can I take FLARE with me to my new home?
- What are the best temperatures for FLARE to operate in?
- What is the best height to install FLARE?
- Where should I place my FLARE?
- Who can help me with the installation?
- What do I need at home to use FLARE?